sábado, dezembro 08, 2007

Reasonable assumptions

The World Wide Weeee is an everlasting invitation to drift. Tokyo Fast and Furious style sometimes, derelict vessel most of them. And in the midst of all the enthropy and chaos contained here, I always end up bumping into you.

We believe in the lies that suits us best, of course. We create some kind of mental self-image that suits us best as well. But I digress...

I end up bumping into you. Some sort of bitterness follows. It always follows, but I still end up randomly bumping into you. Into you, the things you write, you do and you think. I try to understand you, really do. It is utterly useless.

You see? The only reasonable assumption to be made about you is that you're blind, that you're simply not able to see things straight. Obviously it is an unreasonable assumption, but one cannot make theories based on reasonable ones, the number of theories would be endless. Right, Uncle Milt?

But you can't see things the right way. Your whole set of values is corrupted. Leonardo da Vinci versus Picasso. Sometimes I feel that I ought to hit you until you're sight is fine, sometimes I feel that I must drown you in kindness. The result is this awkward stillness. This aprehension and silence. I miss you, anyway.

Nenhum comentário: